1. Under the eaves. Cable can be applied only without direct exposure to sunlight or ultra-high temperatures, and piping is recommended for the use of standard LAN cables.
UV (UV)-do not apply UV-free cables to direct sunlight.
2. On the exterior wall. Avoid direct sunlight on the wall and man-made damage.
Heat-the temperature of the cable in the metal pipe or groove is very high, and many polymeric materials will reduce the service life at this temperature.
3. In a pipe (plastic or metal). For example, in the pipeline, pay attention to the damage of plastic pipe and metal pipe heat conduction.
Mechanical damage (repair costs)-the repair of the cable is very expensive and requires at least two termination at each discontinuity point.
4. Suspended application/overhead cable. Consider the droop and pressure of the cable.
Whether the cable is exposed directly by sunlight.
5. Laying directly in underground cable trenches, this environment is the smallest control range. The installation of the cable ditch should be regularly checked for dryness or moisture levels.
Grounding-if the shielding layer of the control cable needs to be grounded, the appropriate standards must be observed.
6. Underground piping. In order to facilitate future upgrades, cable replacement and isolation from surface pressure and surrounding environment, auxiliary piping isolation, auxiliary piping is a better method. But don't hope that the pipeline will remain dry forever, which will affect the choice of cable types. Water-the moisture in the LAN twisted-pair cable increases the capacitance of the cable, thereby reducing the impedance and causing near-end crosstalk problems.
- Controlling The Performance Characteristics Of ...
- Controlling The Performance Difference Of Cables
- Development Prospect Of Control Cable
- Control The Material Of The Cable
- Control Cable Repair And Maintenance
- Measures To Control The Installation Of Cables
- Function Performance Of Power Cord
- Manufacturing Process Of Power Cord
- Identification Method Of Power Cord
- Development Of Lamps And Luminaires
- Jiangsu Changcheng Cable Travel In Beijing