The rated voltage of the control cable shall not be lower than the operating voltage of the circuit and shall meet the requirements of transient and frequency overvoltage that may be experienced. In order to ensure that the control cable in the event of insulation breakdown, mechanical damage or ignition, reduce the scope of the spill, the national standard gb50217-91 "Power Engineering Cable Design Code" stipulates: Dual protection of the current, voltage and DC power supply and tripping control circuit, such as the need to enhance the reliability of the two sets of systems, Separate control cables should be used.
- Controlling The Performance Characteristics Of ...
- Controlling The Performance Difference Of Cables
- Development Prospect Of Control Cable
- Control The Material Of The Cable
- Control Cable Repair And Maintenance
- Precautions For Controlling Cables
- Function Performance Of Power Cord
- Manufacturing Process Of Power Cord
- Identification Method Of Power Cord
- Development Of Lamps And Luminaires
- Jiangsu Changcheng Cable Travel In Beijing