1. DC Resistance: 20 ℃, 0.4mm copper wire, less than or equal to 148ω/km, 0.5mm copper wire, less than or equal to 95ω/km.
2. Insulation electrical strength: between conductors 1min 1kv does not penetrate the conductor with shielding 1min 3kv does not penetrate
3. Insulation Resistance: Each core wire and the rest of the wire core grounding, control cable greater than 10000mω.km,hyat cable is greater than 3000mω.km.
4. Working capacitance: Average 52±2nf/km 5. Remote Crosstalk Defense: At 150kHZ, the power average of the specified combination is greater than 69db/km.
Next: No Information
- Controlling The Performance Difference Of Cables
- Development Prospect Of Control Cable
- Control The Material Of The Cable
- Control Cable Repair And Maintenance
- Measures To Control The Installation Of Cables
- Precautions For Controlling Cables
- Function Performance Of Power Cord
- Manufacturing Process Of Power Cord
- Identification Method Of Power Cord
- Development Of Lamps And Luminaires