The wire core of the control cable is the copper core, the nominal cross section 2.5mm2 and below, the 2~61 core; the 4~6mm2,2~14 core; and the 10mm2,2~10 core. Control the operating temperature of the cable: rubber insulation for 65°c, PVC insulation for 70°c and 105°c two levels. The control cables used in computer systems generally use PVC, polyethylene, crosslinked polyethylene and fluorine plastic insulated products.
- Controlling The Performance Characteristics Of ...
- Controlling The Performance Difference Of Cables
- Development Prospect Of Control Cable
- Control Cable Repair And Maintenance
- Measures To Control The Installation Of Cables
- Precautions For Controlling Cables
- Function Performance Of Power Cord
- Manufacturing Process Of Power Cord
- Identification Method Of Power Cord
- Development Of Lamps And Luminaires
- Jiangsu Changcheng Cable Travel In Beijing