3 Cores Medium Voltage Cable
Steel tape armour is popular amongst some installers, as it has high resistance to vermin and termite attack. It is also quick to manufacture, and is generally more cost-effective than SWA cable. Steel tape armouring is a popular method to protect some fibre optic cables. Tape armouring commonly...
Steel tape armour is popular amongst some installers, as it has high resistance to vermin and termite attack. It is also quick to manufacture, and is generally more cost-effective than SWA cable. Steel tape armouring is a popular method to protect some fibre optic cables. Tape armouring commonly uses two helically wound galvanised steel tapes, wound in the same direction. Steel tape armour can sometimes be used in a corrugated or interlocking fashion. This method can increase both strength and flexibility but it has the obvious drawback of also increasing price.
Our product features:
Our steel tape armoured cable is suitable for direct burial in “normal” soils. Special cable designs can be provided to counter the contractional forces encountered in black turf. Our armouring will also provide the necessary protection for alternative applications where the cable is subjected to abnormal crush or impact forces during installation or service, such as duct or lashed aerial.
• The plastic clad steel tape is overlapped, essentially forming a metal lined plastic pipe over the cable core, which provides an excellent moisture and chemical barrier.
• Damage due to lightning strikes in the vicinity of buried cable are eliminated, as the coated tape provides an open circuit at the overlap, eliminating a circumferential path for induced current.
• Corrugated steel tapes are widely recognised for their ability to resist rodent attack.
• The polymer coating on the tape prevents corrosion spread, even after sheath damage.
• The tape is applied longitudinally, eliminating the torsional stress normally associated with steel wire armoured cable, and preventing cable spiralling, twisting, and kinking during installation.
• The steel tape armour is bonded to the sheath, which has the effect of distributing any mechanical stresses uniformly throughout the cable, resulting in improvements to bend, crush, puncture, and kink resistance when compared with conventional armouring techniques, particularly for cables smaller than 25 mm
• In addition to Polyethylene, the cables are available in Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), fire retardant sheaths to comply with the strictest building regulations.
MV Electric Power Cables are used for laying indoor, tunnel, underground, canal, water and seabed, etc.
We can produce according to standard IEC60502-1 , BS 5467, ,etc
1.Rated voltage:1.8/3kv, 3.6/6kv, 6/10kv, 8.7/15kv, 12/20kv, 18/30kv, 21/35kv.ect
2.Cable core number: 1Core , 2Core,3Core , 4Core , 5Core , 3+1Core(3.5Core) , 3+2 Core , 4+1Core , etc.
4.Max. Conductor long time operating temp. is 70℃ for PVC Insulation and 90℃ for XLPE Insulation
In short circuit, max. Temp. is 160℃ for PVC Insulation and 250℃ for XLPE Insulation.
Conductor: Cu/Al (Solid/Stranded)
Inner sheath (applicable if there is armor layer): PVC/PE
Armor layer (if required) :Al tape/Al wire/ Steel wire / Steel Tape
Outer sheath : PVC/PE/LSHF
If you are interested in any of our products,please contact us directly.
Welcome to our factory !
Jiangsu Changcheng Cable Co.,Ltd
Lingtang Town,Yangzhou,Jiangsu ,China
1990,more than 25 years’ experience in cable manufacturing
Export office location
Yunhe Building,Hanjiang Area,Yangzhou,China
Our main products
Cable and electrical wires for installation
High temperature cable
Flame retardant and Fire-resistant cable